Saturday, April 18, 2009

Tonight is going to be a short post because I am so exhausted.

My doctor text me yesterday with the results of my blood test from Tuesday. Her text read: bHcg = 20,623 = good. I wrote her back saying, "I have no clue what that means, but as long as that is good then that's all that matters." She wrote back and said, "LOL. It means that your horomone level is progressing along nicely. Last time you were only at 500 so you are where you need to be..." What a relief.

Next appointment is on Thursday. We will make sure everything is still okay since I am still having some cramping. Last night was the first half-way decent night, however, it was not perfect yet. On Thursday, we should see a heartbeat. Since Eric can't go due to work, both my mom and his mom will be going to support me. Keep praying for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment