Sunday, April 26, 2009

Announcement to Close Friends









Today I went to Alpha Phi Alumnae Tea at the sorority house in Denton. You know you are getting old when they have moved your composite picture upstairs (aka it's not current anymore and more than 4 years old). You also know you are getting older when your grand-little goes alum and no one in the house knows who you are when you walk in. HA HA! Anyways, I decided this would be the best time to tell all of my girls that I am pregnant since I did not know when I was going to see them again all together.

I handed them an envelope and told them that I had a present for them and that they had to open it at the same time. In the envelope was my sonogram. They all started cheering and of course were so excited. They asked if it was me. HA HA! They could not believe that I had not told them earlier. I told them that I was waiting to tell them all in person instead of over the phone.

After telling them and the alum tea, we went to this place called "Fuzzy's Taco Shop." I had to include that in this blog beause I thought that the name was too funny. I mean who wants to eat at a place that has "Fuzzy" in the name? It made me think of "Moldy Taco Shop." HA HA! Come to think of it, a taco sounds really really good right about now!

No comments:

Post a Comment