Monday, September 28, 2009

Baby Shower Pictures

Here are just a FEW of the thousands of baby shower pictures. I tried to include the pictures for those of you who read this and were not able to be at the shower. If I forgot your picture of me opening your gift, please forgive me (and blame it on Pregnancy Brain...ha ha!) We missed having a lot of you guys there but you were there in spirit for sure!
Eric and I
Travel System from Jim and Margie (Eric's Parents)...assembled photos to come soon...


One of Reese and Stephanie's Gifts (there were tons of others from them too)



Mom aka "MomBA", Me, and Margie aka "Nana"(Eric's Mom)

Opening Aunt Helen's Gifts (Eric's Aunt)


Opening Grandmother's Gift (Eric's Grandmother)


The Bibs Susan Got Us
("My Dad is Cooler than Your Dad" and "My Mom is Hotter than Your Mom")
Explaining Mama Mona's Gift


Contest on Making a Creative Baby Outfit
(They had a t-shirt, markers, and scissors.)
I had to laugh at Susan's outfit...it said, "Que Sue Papi?"
(should have said, "Quien es su Papi?" aka "Who's Your Daddy?")

Baby Shower Favors


No comments:

Post a Comment