Friday, May 1, 2009

Full of Life - Nancy O'Dell


So last night I was watching "Access Hollywood" and I saw that one of their reporters had just put out a book about going through her pregnancy...so like a pregnancy craving, I had to go buy it right away (I am not kidding...I had to have it last night. I could not wait another day.)


I started reading it last night and read some more today. I am already 1/2 way though the book. It's about all the good, bad, scary, and normal things you go through when expecting and being a new mom that no one ever tells you. It's great so far. The only reason why I ever put it down is b/c the tiredness sets in. HA HA!


Today I had my first craving (as in I HAD to have it). I wanted one of those French Doughnuts. So I got one in chocolate and one in regular glazed. Man were they good. I am not normally a doughnut person, but this morning I totally could have eaten a dozen by myself...ha ha. Thank goodness I only bought 2. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment