Sunday, November 29, 2009

UPDATE 11-29-09

Last Monday night I was woken up several times with contractions and had them continually through Tuesday afternoon (although they were not the 5-6 minutes apart like the doctor wants them to be). I called my doctor to see who would be on call over Thanksgiving and described the contractions. I had gone in last Thursday and was dialated to a 1 and 0% effaced. Due to the fact that I had already started dialating, he had me come in Tuesday afternoon to see if I had made any progress. I was then a 2 1/2 and effaced 75%. When I left he said, "I will see you at your next appointment Monday afternoon if you make it that far, however, I think I will be hearing from you before then. You probably will not make it through the weekend." Of course we were SUPER excited. Well, it's now Sunday and I am still having the irregular contractions that are random times apart. They are stronger and are now in my back, however, they are still not the 5-6 minutes apart and my water has not broken yet...so we will see...

No comments:

Post a Comment