Thursday, July 30, 2009

Daddy Feels Brianna Kick for the 1st Time...FINALLY


No, that is NOT a picture of my tummy, but I thought it fit this blog pretty well. :) Read below...


Well, we have exciting news...Eric FINALLY felt Brianna kick tonight. I have been trying and trying to get him to feel her kicking, but as soon as he would put his hand on my belly, she would stop. I guess she was not ready to show off for Daddy yet.


Well, tonight Eric and I were watching a movie on the couch and Eric decided to talk to Brianna and tell her how much he loves her. He also decided he would lay on my tummy during one of the commercials...well, she kicked him right in the side of the face...and I mean right on the cheek! It scared him so much that he jumped up and said, "Was that it? I know I felt that and it was NOT your stomach. Is that her???" I of course was laughing so hard because of his reaction. Once I got calmed down and stopped laughing, she really started to kick so I had him put his hand on my tummy. She kicked him twice in a row. I think it hit home as reality now that he can actually feel her. I have been feeling her for about two weeks, but I know it was so special for him to feel her kick himself tonight.


Keep it up sweet girl! Daddy loves it so much. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment