Saturday, June 6, 2009

Belly Laughs


Okay, so I bought a new book. Eric and I went to dinner (thank you to the Bryants for my gift certificate for teaching all year) at Cheesecake Factory in Allen in the Water's Creek outdoor mall. It's beautiful there. After dinner, we walked around and decided to go to Borders to get some books to read for the summer. Eric bought a new John Grisham book...The Broker. I of course wanted another maternity book. So I bought "Belly Laughs" by Jenny McCarthy. It's great so far. Now you have to realize, this book is BLUNT, and when I say blunt, I mean it...but that's what I love about it. Let me warn you though...if you are not ready for bluntness and truth, don't read this one. If you are pregnant and looking for a great book to read, this is another great one. :) I am not done yet, but after only sitting down to read it once, I have already read half of it. The only reason why I did not read the entire thing is because I had those pregnancy hormones...you know, the ones that make you fall asleep ALL THE TIME! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment